5.10.2009
Mommy's Day
The best words from Taylor today were " Happy Mother's Day Mommy! "... without anyone reminding her to tell me, just all on her own, with a big kiss and hug to follow. Oh I love being a Mommy! I had a wonderful day, Daddy and Taylor made me french toast with bacon ( yum! loves the bacon! ) and fresh strawberries too! French toast is my absolute favorite breakfast indulgence! So after a huge morning feast and a short rest on the couch we headed out for a long walk in the day's perfect 70 degree weather. We walked thru a few neighborhoods around our house and then on to the park. Daddy made dinner too, another fave of mine, grilled cheese and tomato soup! Simple yes, but oh so yummy! To sum it up, my day revolved mostly around food--but what do you expect? I am 8 months pregnant! Most importantly I got to spend the day with my most favorite people and that is the best gift of all.

Labels:
holidays,
memories,
mommy stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment