5.10.2009

Getting there...

36 weeks... or 9 months! 4 more weeks to go! Less than 30 days as I am writing this actually. I can't believe it, it's gone by so fast...yet so slow at the same time. I am not ready to be done just yet, but I am getting there. Uncomfortableness is hitting me...but I am sleeping from 9:00ish to at least 3 am ( before I have to get up and adjust, have a potty break, get a drink of water ) and that is a lot of sleep! When the baby is here that will be all in the past so I will enjoy my last days of long stretches of sleep and not complain about backaches, weight gain, swelling feet and face, indigestion, shortness of breath, and feeling BIG... I'll just enjoy having my sweet baby girl still in my belly, moving around, and cherish the special bond only she and I share right now. I'll admit, I am selfish too, I like having her all to myself!

Me with my bestest friend, Kim, who I have known since I was 9! She hosted my shower and I love her dearly!!

1 comment:

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

Courtney, you just couldn't be any cuter! Seriously!
I wish you lived closer... I think we'd be great decorating buddies! Now... why aren't YOU doing Where You Live Fri? I wanna see all the great stuff you're doing! :)