Well it's just about done... just a few more touches to complete this room. It's been a long work in progress for a few months now, I am so happy to finally be at this point. I can rest a bit better knowing that it's done, her clothes are washed and put away and she could arrive any moment and we'd be ready! All pregnant mommie's need that feeling of "readiness" which is why we nest!
This is the spare bed that inspired the rooms color scheme to begin with, I am sure I'll spend many nites sleeping in this bed, thankfully it's super soft and comfy!

Those sillhouette prints I bought from Etsy! Framed and I added the gingham ribbons--which was NOT easy for me, getting them even was a chore.

Her sweet little crib, I ordered from
Goodnight Room and they were so great to work with, I wanted the Jenny Lind style so it'd look old fashion and classic.

I found this glider on CList! How perfect was that? I wasn't even looking for one but it popped out when I was looking as other black baby furniture.

As you walk into the room... her name ( when she gets one ) will go above her crib, or maybe just a monogram I haven't decided yet. I may add panels to the windows too, all in good time though.

The dresser in her tiny little nook, I plan to put a picture above it, the paint is still wet on the frame.

The changing table that was mine as a baby, gone from dull to a sassy black.

I bought these for Taylor's room to put crayons and such in, but then decided they'd be great for the nursery. We painted the tins black and I added the gingham ribbon for a girly touch. Oh and the "Poop Happens" tile was something we had for Taylor's changer too... so true huh!

Her dresser up close. You can sort of see the knobs I bought from Etsy. They look really cute in person, I promise!
3 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!! Courtney, you did an amazing job! You're right - all the details, wow!!! I can't wait for you to see Big Sis's room.... esp if you want a name/monogram for your nursery. Big Sis has a 3 foot one over her bed and it's a vinyl decal! Email me if you want me to send you a sneak preview!
Ok...this makes me want a girl! Great job on the nursery. I know you are getting excited!
Great job! Now we just need that little girl to make it complete!
Post a Comment