Technically this was orginally her blog, so we wouldn't want to leave her cute room out! It's deffinitely more of a toddler room and it's gone from having a theme to just being girly and full of dolls, dress up clothes, flowers and fun!
This is where her crib was originally, so her name is still there in the center of her room.

Her basket of shoes and outdoor things ( scarves and hats for winter ), this was something I put at her level so she can get her own stuff and it's been so helpful now that I am too big and tired these days.

Her cute little bed, I end up sleeping in here 2-3 nites a week because I fall asleep rubbing her back, it's quite comfy and I love to snuggle my girl!

Her dresser and "activity nook"

All of this stuff is Ikea, we just through this together and it's a special place for her to color and do her sticker crafts. The table was super cheap so I don't feel bad that it's full of marker now.

Baby doll nursery! This used to be a "reading corner" but now has turned into a nursery for all the baby's she has....soon we may start calling her OctoMom ( ha ha, actually that's not funny ).

Another angle and view of the "nursery"... oh and her "garden " we put on the wall a few weeks ago.
3 comments:
I love it all! Such a wonderful room. Thanks for sharing!
So cute! I love the baby doll nursery.
oh Tay I love your room! Ethan says he can't wait to come and play dolls with you-just don't tell his daddy!
Post a Comment