It's the little things like this that make being a Mom so fun!
4.03.2009
Taylor's Garden
We were at Target today and I found these cute decals on clearance. I have never thought of doing decals on her walls, was actually afraid it'd look a bit cheesy. Well I gave in and thought these would work really well with her other room decor--which is just all girly. I think I'll go back to Target and get another pack so I can finish the whole wall, it turned out so cute. I did this without her knowing, since I knew she'd absolutely have to help and greasy 3 year old fingers and wall decals probably don't mix, I decided to make it a surprise. As you can see from the photos, she was so thrilled to see her "garden" in her room. Her first reaction was " Ooooh Mommy did you do this for me??? I love this!! It's beautiful! " Then later she told me " I love my garden Mommy. "
It's the little things like this that make being a Mom so fun!

It's the little things like this that make being a Mom so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I forgot I got those same flowers at Target a few months ago when we painted Gracie's room. Thanks for the reminder. Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment