4.01.2009

"Skirts with Pants Mommy"

Being the fashionista that she is, this is the trendy style that Taylor insists on making hers. A few months ago, she came to me and told me " I need to wear a skirt with my pants Mommy. " I was shocked, maybe she saw a little girl somewhere in a similar outfit and liked how it looked, or maybe she came up with it on her own! Funny thing is, I have always sort of dressed her like a "girly tom-boy" if there is such a thing. I have a tendency to buy her lots of pants, capris, hoodies, track suits, and other more practical attire. I rarely would buy her dresses or skirts. Well, now that she tells me what she likes to wear, we have had to get her more skirts and dresses. The pants under is just too cute, and it's a great way for her skirts to go a long way and she can wear them thru out the winter season. I took some photos for the past couple weeks to display her latest favorite outfits.














No comments: