
4.03.2009
New Princess Shoes!
I always said I'd NEVER buy character clothes and especially shoes. They always have seemed a little dorky to me. However, I never realized how much these sort of things mean to a child, and especially mine. Taylor needed some tennis shoes, so she tried on a few pairs at Target...and then she spotted the Princess ones. There were these brown ones and some others that weren't as cute that were white, fortunately she was impressed with the brown ones, she tried them on and then danced around the aisle--working them in ofcourse. They are actually really cute shoes, and the Disney Princess part is very subtle, so I gave in. Her first character shoes--hopefully last. I am glad she prefers Cinderella over Dora, because the Dora tennies were nowhere near as attractive... they were down right ugh to be honest. You're welcome Taylor!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Oh my I can't beleive you gave in......is this what I have to look forward to? They are cute and hopefuly her jeans cover the princess in the back :)
I, too, have said I would never give in to characters... I can't stand them! Her daddy did give in and get her a pair of princes tennis shoes, too... and she wore them to daycare only. ;) But I've decided that where I'm okay with giving in is in PJs.... she can knock herself out with Cinderella and Ariel and Belle all she wants - in the comfort of her own bedroom. ;)
Post a Comment