3.26.2009
Real Love
This is not the first time I have posted about the relationship between Taylor and our sweet kitty Tucker and I am fairly certain it will not be the last. These two become closer and closer as she's getting older, she is so gentle with him and now not only does she cuddle him but she has learned to include him in her play. Yesterday he was in her "Cherry Blossom Market" with her and she has conversations with him as if he's human. He adores her and follows her around, he gets worried if she sleeps in some mornings, he'll wait by her door for me to open it. He would love to sleep in her bed, but she doesn't like him to because he wakes her up in the middle of the nite and scares her--he's a bit aggresive and can't get close enough, which is a bit much. Taylor takes after her Daddy and loves all animals and has the special touch with them like he does.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I forgot to tell you that when I was watching her on the playground yesterday she said "My Tucker misses me...he wants me to come home now." So cute!
~Kim
Post a Comment