4.16.2009

No USB cord, No Photos!

I can't find my USB cord for my camera so I can upload photos to the blog. Aaarggh! I have some cute ones from Easter and would love to share but until I can find that silly cord I won't be able to. An update on what we've been doing, and it'll explain why the cord may be lost. We are working on the baby room, painting and organizing and refinishing furniture. It's been hectic! We moved the desk to the downstairs ( and since can't find usb ) and made ourselves a cozy little "office" in our dining room that has remained empty since moving into this house 2 years ago. Yes! 2 years ago, I can't believe how fast time goes. We sold some furniture on CList and also plan to have a garage sale this weekend. I'm shocked because with our super awesome organizing skills, this newest baby girl will actually have a closet! The only thing I have to keep in her closet is my gift wrapping supplies and a few photo albums on the top shelf, which means she'll actually have her own space--and we all know that little girl's have lots of clothes so this is a good thing for sure. The room is going to be very cute, I am excited for when it's all done and I can post some photos. The walls are a pale pink and the furniture is all black with black and white french toile bedding. I hope we'll have it close to completion next month.

I hope the USB cord turns up, blogs are just boring without visuals!

1 comment:

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

I LOVE BLACK FURNITURE! Both my kids have it and I think it just pops against the right paint! You know how much I love decorating, so I MUST see pics of this princess's room when it's done! Okay? :)