3.25.2009

"Oh my goodness! "

I absolutely LOVE it when Taylor tries to use big words. Her latest is " frusterated " and " Oh my goodness ". I need an audio of her saying "frusterated", it cracks me up everytime it comes out. " Aargh, I am so fust-a-wated!"

She has been asking us if certain words are good or bad to say, which is nice, she seems to be starting to understand the difference between naughty and nice... finally. She asked Daddy the other day " Is Oh my goodness a bad word? " and he told her no, she can say "Oh my goodness"... then she asked him " Ok, when do I say it? "

I got in trouble for saying " stupid " today... I really need to watch myself a bit better, but at least she knew that " stupid " is a bad word.

Gotta love 3 year olds! They never miss a beat.

No comments: