2.12.2009

New Do!

Taylor is going thru a phase where she absolutely will not allow anything in her hair. I am hoping this is just a phase but we'll see. I was very fed up one morning when I was trying to put her hair up so it would be out of her eyes ( I was growing her bangs out to try to get away from the ever so lovely "baby mullet" she had for so long ) and she would not let me do anything and then she wanted me to cut her bangs so they would get out of her eyes so I gave in and proceeded to cut...then I cut some more....then around to the back...and then a bit more... and all the curls were falling off ( I panicked at this point ) and then suddenly all that baby hair was gone!! I cleaned it up the best I knew how, trying to make it a bob and not a bowl... and here it is! Her new do! It turned out cute, it'll need to grow a bit and then we'll have her go to a salon for a more proffesional cut, but for now she's quite content with this new hair style and she doesn't look like a scraggly mess ( see photos a couple posts earlier for a perfect example of the scraggly mess ) she looks like a cute, sophisticated and trendy little girl!











No comments: