24 weeks! Which means only 16 more to go... and this little girl is finally making herself known and making Mommy actually look pregnant and not just ...well... fat!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Court you look great... and finally "showing" YA!! I think it has been like three weeks since I have seen you (Tay's Bday), which is crazy since I live next door, but now I am really excited to see that bump in person!!!
I'm a domestically challenged housewife & a self-proclaimed Super Mom. I am married to a wonderful husband who works his butt off to provide for me and our beautiful girls. I am one of the lucky ones. I sleep in but I stay up late. I dream big and have a few small hangups.
1 comment:
Court you look great... and finally "showing" YA!! I think it has been like three weeks since I have seen you (Tay's Bday), which is crazy since I live next door, but now I am really excited to see that bump in person!!!
Post a Comment