2.12.2009

Taylor says...

Taylor had a pocket full of random hairclips, a couple rings, a bracelet, a barbie shoe and rubberband for her hair.

"Taylor, you sure are a collector, aren't you? "
"Yeah. I like to collect seashells....leaves....and jewelry. I like to collect all those things. "

And that is so true! She loves seashells ( although she forgot to mention rocks, she collects those as well ), and during the Fall I had to tell her to stop bringing in dried leaves, she couldn't go outside without filling her coat pockets with so many leaves that had fallen from the trees. As far as the jewelry goes, she's more like a theif of that, than a collector. If you ever let her near your jewels keep a good eye on her, she's always quite happy when she has found a new piece of jewely and her box of jewelry is stacked to the rim!

No comments: