I have two "Taylor says" today.
Over the weekend we got Tay's new pool out for her. It's awesome to say the least, it has a slide AND a giraffe head that spits out water. I love it because it was only $24.99 at good ol' Target. Sunday morning Daddy was filling up the pool and Taylor was already splashing in the water which was freezing.
Taylor: Daddy!! Come in my pooooo! Come in!
Daddy: It's really cold Tay, I don't want to come in.
Taylor: Ok Daddy. You gotta think about it??
Daddy: Uhhh yeah, I have to think about it. ( The little sponge shocks us again with her hillarious phrases that come out of nowhere! )
So the same day but a little later, Taylor is nude. She seems to be getting away with running around in the nude more lately because she always takes her suit off at some point while playing in the water outside and then I just let her be. She was sitting on the stairs watching something on the TV while I was making lunch...
Taylor: Mommy! I gotta go pee pee!
Me: Ok, just a sec I'll come help you on the potty.
Taylor: I did it Mommy.
Me: You did it? What? Oh Taylor, why did you go on the floor and not the potty?
Taylor: I need to go pee pee again.
Me: Ok, let's go on the potty.
Meanwhile there is a small puddle of pee pee on the bottom of the stairs, thankfully on the wood floor and not the carpet. Then while I'm helping her on the potty she doesn't make it in the toilet and it comes out full force in an arch over the seat and on the floor, I leave her there to run and get a towel and disinfectant. Daddy is on his way down the stairs at this time.
Me: Watch out she peed on the floor
Daddy: Oh ... too late I already stepped in the sh*t ( as he steps right on the puddle )
Taylor: It not sh*t Daddy!! It Pee Pee!!
We both looked at eachother, I raised my eyebrows at him shaking my head. We laughed later that nite about it. Why is it funny when kids innocently say swear words? I just can't help but laugh. Donny will be cleaning up his potty mouth from here on out, he said so.
7.01.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
We were at a free concert last night... Montgomery Gentry... and they said "Say Hell Yeah!" so my 3 yr old did, it was pretty freakin funny!
Post a Comment