It has been long overdue, but it seems like the sun might be sticking around for awhile. Oh shoot, I'm afraid I might jinx it if I say that! I took some photos of a most recent day in the sun, I even got tan lines that day! Yes!! White Momma is browning! Speaking of tanning, Taylor was blessed with my olive toned skin that tans beautifully... sorry Daddy, you are not so lucky. Daddy is WHITE and he does not tan, he goes from white to pink to BURNT. Ofcourse I put SPF 50 on her, or whatever the baby stuff is, but she'll still brown even under that, I love it.
I'm a domestically challenged housewife & a self-proclaimed Super Mom. I am married to a wonderful husband who works his butt off to provide for me and our beautiful girls. I am one of the lucky ones. I sleep in but I stay up late. I dream big and have a few small hangups.
No comments:
Post a Comment