7.01.2008
The Vault
This is more of a Mommy vent. I'm really mad at the whole Disney Vault thing. I knew they were going to put Cinderella in the vault last winter so we made sure to buy that DVD before it was gone forever. I just found out that Alladin is also in the vault... and Lion King and Bambi!!! Taylor has the Bambi book and we read it the other nite and I think she'd really enjoy that movie. She'd love Alladin and ofcourse Lion King, but she won't get to watch any until Disney decides to take them out of the vault and make a big stink about them when doing so, charging us like $30 for the DVD and encouraging the kids to make sure their parents buy them all the toys and clothing that goes with it as well. Damn you Disney!
Labels:
mommy stuff,
shopping,
vent
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Ebay! You can find just about anything there! Or check around on Craigslist in your area. Someone might have one they are trying to get rid of. My kids just got Bambi for Christmas from my brother in law... Id give it to you but I never know when my kids will miss something HA!
Post a Comment