7.30.2008

Sleeping Bags are Sweet!!

Taylor got a sleeping bag yesterday at Grocery Outlet of all places! Who knew? She has been wanting one all summer, especially for camping. I looked around at Target, Freddie's, Gi Joe's and even called the Disney store. Nobody carried any--at least none with characters which is what she wanted ofcourse. We had to get some laundry detergent so we made quick run to Grocery Outlet and to our surprise they had some bags in a bin for sale. Just 3 left! So she picked one out.

Me: Oh look! They have sleeping bags!
Taylor: Sweeping Bags? Let me see?!
Me: They have a Mermaid one...
Taylor: I want a mermaid one!
Me: Wait they have other ones too, they have Winnie The Pooh...
Taylor: I want the mermaid one!
Me: Wait, they also have Mickey Mouse, do you like this?
Taylor: I wike the mermaid one, can I buy it Momma?
Me: Ok, Mermaid it is.

It's Ariel too. A mermaid princess which is even better! She hasn't seen the Little Mermaid movie yet ( well, you know why.. damn Disney vault! ) but she loves all mermaids. She ended up falling asleep in her sleeping bag last nite with Daddy in our "big" bed. She was so sweet, I felt bad moving her to her room but not that bad, I was tired and there is no way I could sleep with the Kung Fu master in my bed karate kicking me all nite.

All cozy for an afternoon movie of Shrek 2!

Too excited, a new sleeping bag and yummy snack treats from Grocery Outlet! It was a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good News....Auntie Kim to the rescue... We have the Little Mermaid on DVD, let me know a good time for a movie date for the girls!