We make cupcakes!!! It's been so cloudy today and we didn't have much to do, Shrek was getting a bit old. After lunch I told Taylor we could make cupcakes, only if she finished all her veggies... well she ate those peas and carrots so quickly after that deal was made! Before she even swallowed the last bite she asks " Can we make cupcakes now? ". We both ate our weight in cupcakes I think. I had 2, plus about 3 spoons of frosting and some batter. She probably topped me ... I am the one with the tummy ache, and I am sure she could keep going.
The blustery sky on August 1st... figures.

Yipeee!! Funfetti Cake mix!

I gave her one job & she was slacking while distracted by Dora... after I took this I turned the TV off.

A spoonful of batter for Tay... I don't fear the fact that raw egg is in it. I grew up eating this stuff and I am still here.

This spoon is bigger than her face!!

Just lickin' away

Cupcake tester... I think we succeded in making some tasty cakes!

That's my girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment