7.28.2008

Welcome Baby Natalee Jayne!

My best friend Kim and her husband Brandon just added another little addition to their family. A little sister for Olivia--Natalee Jayne. She was born on Wednesday July 23rd, and weighed 9 lbs. She's so adorable and I just want to steal her!

Taylor is actually really interested in this new baby. She stares at her and smiles, wanting to touch her tiny toes and fingers. She says " She as wittle toes Momma, and wittle hands". It was fun to talk to Taylor about the baby in Kim's belly, then explaining to her that she came out of the belly and is going to be here to stay and that she's Olivia's little sister. I don't know how much she understands but I have a feeling it's more than we think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That baby is super cute. Nice pic courtney. Love ya! ~Kim