Our good friend JoLee gave Taylor some
bath crayons a few weeks ago and they have been her favorite part of taking a bath ever since. I can actually coax her into the bath quite easily now because she remembers she can draw in the tub... it's always been a fight to get Tay to take a bath which is why we call her our little "Dirty Girl". They are actually soap and the artwork created on the walls of the tub and shower wipes away very easily with a sponge. The fact that the water becomes a murky greenish/gray color is slightly disturbing but I have to remind myself it's soap. Taylor has really sensitive skin so I was a bit worried about the soap crayons irritating her but she's been fine with them. They are quickly shrinking, in fact Taylor's favorite colors pink & purple are already gone so we'll be buying some more of these fantastic tub toys very soon. Whatever works to get this stinker in the tubby!!

The artist at work... bare bum and all. Is it obvious I have an obsession with my daughter's bum?


I turned the flash on for this shot to see if I could get the light to show her masterpiece a bit better. You can definitely see the gray water!
1 comment:
Cami LOVES these bath crayons too! Isn't it amazing what works? lol! She also has a big monkey with 3 baby monkeys that makes her all giddy to take a bath!
Post a Comment