7.14.2008

More pics from the weekend

I forgot to mention that while at Sand Fest we got to meet up with my sis-in-law Dyana, or actually "Auntie Dy Dy" as she is called by all the kids. She was staying at the yacht club--so posh, but not really-- about 20 min from where we were camping and we got to take Taylor there so she could swim in the lake! It was hilarious seeing Taylor go nuts over this lake. I didn't realize it until that moment while watching her that she had never been in a lake or river before so the concept of having warm sand and water ( not big waves like at the ocean which she has been to quite a bit ) was just overwhelming and so exciting to her. She couldn't contain her laughter and squeals of joy. She was quite the daredevil giving me and Dy minor heart attacks when she'd run and jump into the water. I didn't have water wings or any kind of life jacket because it was a spontaneous swim, I also had no clue she'd be willing to dive head first into the water! She shocks me on a daily basis, and I swear she's taking years off my life with her antics!


What a view!

Stepping in for the first time, the water looks an icky color, but it was clean.

You can see Auntie Dy Dy's hands trying to show her to "chill"... she was a water maniac! I love her swimsuit bum, it's the cutest!

Pure Joy!

Out of control! She stole this floaty from an innocent sunbather I think.

This was her favorite part, being dragged in the water, I'm sure it felt so nice on such a hot day.

Having to be dragged out because she wasn't leaving willingly

Being buried in the sand and quite proud

Playing with another beach babe. Notice the shades and cell phone? She was 6. I'm guessing this will be Taylor in about 3 years... oh my.

Totally wiped out on the car ride back to camp

No comments: