We got home last nite from Sand Fest in Coos Bay Oregon. We survived camping in a parking lot for 4 days... well, I guess I should say I survived. Taylor had a great time, she loves the bikes and buggy's but it took her until the last day to finally go on a ride in our sand car. Her knew thing she says when we ask her if she wants to do something that she doesn't really want to do is " Maybe for tomorrow? " and shrugs her shoulders, it's absolutely adorable. So every time we asked her if she wanted to go for a ride in Daddy's buggy she just said " Maybe for tomorrow? "...she finally gave in. She loved it! We watched some guys drag racing in the sand and she must have got bored of that because after about 10 min she said " Daddy, I wanna ride! ".
I'm a domestically challenged housewife & a self-proclaimed Super Mom. I am married to a wonderful husband who works his butt off to provide for me and our beautiful girls. I am one of the lucky ones. I sleep in but I stay up late. I dream big and have a few small hangups.
No comments:
Post a Comment