6.12.2008

Oh the joys of Potty-Training!

We're still working on remembering to tell Mommy when she has to go on the potty. For the most part she does great, but some times she doesn't quite make it, or maybe Dora was doing something extra neat on the TV and she just couldn't pull herself away... we have all been there, but we have learned to control it... well I hope. Sometimes accidents happen, and they're icky and frustrating but they come with the bussiness of potty-training.

Nobody enjoys making this discovery in the early AM before the coffee has even brewed.

Yep, that's the pee pee.

I told her to make an icky pee pee face, and this is what she came up with! She must have seen the kids at the babysitter do this, I'm pretty sure I didn't teach her this one.

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

LOL! This is hilarious. That's exactly why I haven't started full on potty training. I like my coffee in the mornings too ..hehe :) She is adorable!