Last nite when I came home from work the very first thing Taylor needed to tell me was " Livis shrows shrings going timeout!!! " ... I had no clue obviously what she was saying and the screech of her tiny yet assertive voice was making it that much more difficult. She continues with " Mommeeeeeeeeeee!! Livi shrowsshrings in timeout going timeout and toys at Livis house!! Mommeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! "
Daddy finally came in to translate. Apparently when Taylor was at Kim & Olivia's house that day Olivia threw some toys and got in trouble and went in to timeout. Often times Taylor experiences timeouts so Donny figured Taylor was just so impressed with the idea that Olivia gets in trouble too and needed to make sure I knew this. Maybe she wanted me to realize she's not the ONLY troublemaker and I should possibly cut her a break next time? Who knows. But I am pretty sure we have a Tattle Tail on our hands!
6.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment