The relationship between Taylor and Tucker has grown in to a true friendship. She just adores him, calling him " My baby " which just melts my heart. I found her trying to put him to bed in the guest room today. She was telling him " Go ni-nite baby, you weal sweepy " Trying to to make him lay down. He doesn't get upset with her, but I can tell he's a little bit nervous because to him she's pretty unpredictable. She tried to put her blankie on him and says " It's ok, it's ok here you go ". He purrs the entire time she does this with him, even when she's giving him a big squeaze, if she gets too tight all you hear out of Tucker is a tiny squeak, which I remind her that means she's being too rough and she says " Don't be sad Tuckie, it's ok ". I'm pretty sure it doesn't get much cuter than that!


I just noticed his face in this one. His ears are totally back! Maybe he's not quite enjoying the love and affection from Tay?

No comments:
Post a Comment