6.19.2008

Cinderella

Taylor loves Cinderella so much. That movie will keep her attention the entire hour and some minutes, not a peep or even a blink seems to come out of her while she watches her favorite Princess find true love with Prince Charming. Actually I take that back, she'll sometimes yell at the evil step-sisters, " No! stop it! " when they are cruel to Cinderella, especially when they rip her dress after the mice worked so hard making if for her. The best part, and I am sure anyone will agree, is when the very cool Fairy Godmother magically transforms Cinderella, giving her the coach, the ball gown and most important of all, the glass slippers. I love it! ... Oh and Taylor loves it too.

1 comment:

Special K said...

Sylvie is obsesses with Cinderella too! Though we are in rotation with the Little Mermaid as of late....Cinderella may have "Gas Sippers" but Ariel swims with bubbles, and tilts her head back and sings....ooh isn't that exciting!