6.16.2008

America's Next Top Model?

Sometimes I put something on Taylor that I just adore. The other day it was this adorable blue tunic/cropped leggings combo I recently bought from Target. Oh I just love Target's clothes for kids, they have the cutest stuff! It's so cheap too! This little number was $4.99 for the top and same for the bottoms! Am I a stage mom cuz I made her model for my camera? I think not... I never told her to make love to the camera--slightly inappropriate at this age don't ya think?



Pose #1 The serious somber face, used in most all high fashion mags. She's got it down!

Pose #2 The I gotta go pee-pee pose?

Pose #3 Her so fierce and bratty pose, Tyra would be so proud.

Pose #4 The action pose for when she wants to book something in a fitness mag.

No comments: