6.19.2008
Potty Probs
More PT'ing drama in this house! Taylor is thrilled with the fact that she can get her tiny bottom, shorty legs and all, up on the BIG potty all by herself. She has the help of her step stool, but she has managed to do it without and I still have no clue what she did to accomplish that. There's been a minor speed bump though, she is forgetting to take her panties off! The poor little punkin, she's totally clueless. Twice now I hear her little feet running to the potty and the sound of her bottom landing on the potty and then the tinkle coming out... the first time I was not aware she still had her panties on, but the second time I hollered " Wait! Did you take your panties off first?! " and sure enough, she did not. So 2 pairs of panties dirtied for no reason at all. I don't even think it matters to her, all she says to me after I tell her she forgot to take her panties off is " I do it myself Mommy! "... Oh lordy.
Labels:
Potty Training
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment