I have a few of these this time... seriously, the stuff this child comes up with never fails to crack me up.
Taylor: My boyfriend is Jackson.
Mom: Yeah, at Tami's house?
Taylor: Yes. He is my boyfriend. He is nice to me. He is my boyfriend because he looks like a Prince.
Daddy: Ugh... I forgot to bring my nicotine gum ( while in the car driving away from the house--Daddy is trying to quit chewing, yay! )
Taylor: That's okay Daddy, it's really okay. You just have to forget about it Daddy, that nicotene ( it took her about 3 tries to get this big word out correctly too... so cute ) gum is bad for your tummy, so you just forget about it. Okay Daddy?
Taylor: Why is that lady standing there like that? ( while in the car she saw a woman waiting at a bus stop )
Mom: She is waiting for the bus
Taylor: Why?
Mom: Lots of people ride the bus to places instead of driving cars.
Taylor: Where is she going? ( and yes...this is how most of our car rides go, lots & LOTS of questions)
Mom: I don't know. Maybe to work? Or maybe she is going to school?
Taylor: School? She can't go to school, she is old.
Mom: Even grown ups can go to school.
Taylor: She looked like an old lady Mommy. ( This woman was probably no older than me )
Mom: She wasn't an old lady Taylor. Do you think Mommy is an old lady? ( I had to ask )
Taylor: ( Laughing ) Noooo Mommy! You are a Princess!
Mom: Ah thanks honey! You just made my day!!
7.27.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I just love kids! They say the best stuff ever!!
Post a Comment