7.21.2009

Emme's Jacuzzi

Every nite I give Emme a bath in her personal jaccuzzi tub... the bathroom sink!




Here's her big sister bathing in her bathroom sink too! They are the same age in these photos, look how similar they are! I can't wait to see how much Emme will look like her sister as she grows!

4 comments:

Britt said...

they are the same baby!! whoa!!!!

I can't tell you enough how much i love that you have this material...

the pix you have been taking will be the most valued treasures your little girls will ever experience when they reach their adult lives...as well as that piece that you will forever hold onto as a mother....

anyone can take photos of you - for you - but YOU are the one who truly will capture them...always and forever. You know your girls better than anyone ever will - which means that you are able to grab all of those moments no one else could...

love it Court...i absolutely LOVE it... :)

Kristin said...

too cute!

MaryBeth said...

How sweet! They ARE looking alike. My two are looking very similar too. It'll be interesting to see how they look as they get older.

Elaine's Semi-Homemade Life said...

Wow -they do look so much alike!!! They're both beautiful! My 2 initially looked much different, but as I've looked back at Big Sis's 1 yr pics... they're looking alike now. I hope one day Big Sis gets a Little Sis - your 2 girls are too sweet!