7.30.2009
Rockstar Mommy!
I'm a rockstar this week! Why? Well... let me brag. I have worked out every single day, stuck to my diet, gotten Taylor to take a nap each day AND down for her 9:00 bed time, gotten a sorta schedule with the baby ( kinks will probably get worked out when she can tolerate her room after this heat wave leaves ), survived our 1st trip to the mall with Tay & baby, and made dinner 2 of the 3 nites so far ( got take out once )... I am getting a handle on this Mommy stuff once again... how do I plan to reward myself? Dinner and drinks with the girls tomorrow nite!
Labels:
mommy stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow!!!! Only a fellow mom could REALLY understand how fantastic of an effort all of that is!!!! I'm soooo proud and jealous.
Great Job Court! taking the kids to the mall was a big job but I'm so glad we got to see you :)
Post a Comment