6.26.2009

Taylor says...

Taylor was asking me for a snack and I asked her what she wanted to eat....

" I want some Mexican cheese like Daddy gets me "
" Hmmm... what is that? Like nacho cheese? "
" No, it's Mexican cheese "
" Ok, like shredded? "
"Noooo Mommy it's Mexican "
" Ok, what color is it? "
" Orange "
" Cheddar? "
" No. Mexican."
" You'll have to show me then "

So we open the fridge door and she opens the drawer with the cheese in it and pulls out our the Kraft American Singles.

"See! This kind. Mexican cheese! "

Mexican, American... really what's the difference anymore?

The best part, is she considers American singles to be a special treat! I have always bought the good Tillamook Cheddar slices and she rather have the waxy thin american cheese! Go figure!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I mean really who can tell?!