6.26.2009

Emersyn, One month old

On June 23rd Emme turned one month old! She's growing so fast and has started to get cute little chubby cheeks! I love to kiss them. Emme sleeps less now and eats a lot! She is eating almost every 2 hours, almost 3 oz at each feeding. She does sleep at nite, she goes to bed after her last feeding at around 10:30 or 11, but will wake up at 3 am, 5 am and then 7 am to eat. I have started letting her sleep in her own room now. I will sleep in there after the 3 am feeding because I fall asleep feeding her, but then I go back to my bed after 5 am. I sleep better away from her, because she makes so many noises and she keeps me up, I am constantly on alert ofcourse. We think she might weigh 8 lbs now! We won't know for sure until her 2 month checkup but we get on the scale with her and it's saying we're 8 lbs heavier when holding her, isn't that great? Our little mini is getting big! The best part about that is that she's starting to be able to wear all her super cute clothes now! Yay for a stylish baby!!








No comments: