( another copy of an email to friends and family )
So we have good news! We went to see an OB today, and he performed our ultrasound and felt that my fluid was at a good level--12 cm, not 2.9, which is where it was according to the measurements on Thursday. We were so relieved to learn this! He was happy with how she looked, and I didn't need to have an NST this time. He estimated her weight to be about 5 1/2 lbs, which is a bit less than what the last tech guessed--but that's what you get, just lots of guesses, and they are always off by a pound or so. We also talked to him about being able to turn her around, so next Tuesday, we'll have another ultrasound with this same Dr. and most likely plan to have her turned that week, unless she turns on her own before then...which is ofcourse the more ideal scenario! I am still advised to take it easy, and rest as much as possible, so I will do my best to be extra lazy this next week... but I did ask if I can make a run to Costco and was given the O.K.--Thank goodness too, we are out of everything! The only think we can do now is take it one week at a time and hope that we have the best possible outcome for both me and her. We want to thank all of you for your amazing support during all of this. It has meant so much to us to have so many of you to offer help with Taylor and just help in general, all the love is overwhelming! So Thank You and we'll deffinitely take you up on those offers, don't you worry! :-)
5.19.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Such good news! Hopefully she will turn around on her own :)
Post a Comment