Yesterday morning Taylor was doing silly movements in the kitchen, sort of like dancing...hippy style. I asked her what she was doing and I couldn't believe what she responded with!
"I'm doing Tai Cheese! "
Ha ha ha! The only thing I can assume is she got this from a certain cartoon on Noggin called " Ni Hao Kai Lan " which is a cute Chinese cartoon that teaches them Chinese traditions and sometimes even Chinese words. Apparently they had a Tai Chi episode and Taylor is now a master.
2.26.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
HI MOMMA COURTNEY~
JUST THOUGHT I WOULD CORRECT YOU SO YOUR VIEWERS ARE NOT CONFUSED..."NI HAO KAI-LAN" IS ABOUT CHINESE CULTURE, NOT JAPANESE. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME YOU KNOW :)
~KIM
I will deffinitely correct this! I know they are not the same, I was actually just guessing... I should pay more attention to the cartoons Tay watches.
Post a Comment