2.24.2009
"Snuggle me Mommy"
We have gone a week without the binkie! Yay! But we have a small problem...Taylor has grown attached to a new security item... ME! Yes, she's sleeping without her binkie, but she can't seem to feel safe and comfortable enough to fall asleep on her own. We read books every nite before bed and usually in the past when we have finished the last one she would let me tuck her in, kiss her goodnite and let her fall asleep without any problems. Well, now she requests me to snuggle her and get in the covers with her. I have been doing this most of the week, and now I'm beginning to be concerned that it's going to become a habit. I usually end up falling asleep in her bed and wake up at around 12 or 1 in the morning from being too hot--she's a little heater, not to mention baby who is also keeping me warm and toasty as well. I have to admit I do love the snuggle time too, and I really enjoy our talks right before she drifts off to sleep, I am just hoping she'll soon be back to her little independent self and can fall asleep on her own again. I guess for now I'll just enjoy our time together in her little twin bed sharing a pillow and blankie.
Labels:
memories,
milestones,
mommy stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment