8.15.2008

You can fry an egg on it!


It'll be so HOT today that I just might try to fry an egg on the blacktop! Taylor might find that amusing actually. Forecast for Oregon City is 105 degrees.... 105!! Seriously, we don't deal with that kind of heat often, it's the HEAT WAVE of 2008 ( insert flashy red and orange fire-y graphics and sizzling sounds effects )!! Thank goodness for AC! We have 3 different places to go this morning-- the bank, get a shower gift for Kim & Natalee at Spoiled Rotten, & Target. I need to get my rear in gear so we can beat the heat--Wow! I've got rhyming skillz today! I am thinking I'll skip a shower because I usually end up a sweating blob of Mommy mess after pulling Taylor in and out of the hot car and walking thru parking lots before reaching the air conditioned stores. Daddy got the backyard bees under control last weekend so I'm thinking it's a Slip 'n' Slide sort of day, don't ya agree?

No comments: