8.13.2008

Poo EVERYWHERE

We have a serious problem cat who is not allowed in the house anymore. He poops and pees in the house and it's not fixable anymore, we have tried so many things and now he is banished from the home, sadly. I have had my fair share of cleaning up poop. Either it being animal feces or dirty diapers for the last 2 1/2 years. But I have never EVER had to deal with something like I had today.
Taylor was in the playroom watching Wubbzy. I was here at the computer. I hear her yell to me something about poop. I turn around and tell her that I'm coming to help her but when I look back I see this blur of a naked child with something dark on her bum and legs darting across the hall. I shoot out of my chair very quickly and find her in the doorway of the bathroom, and what I saw was comparable to something you'd see in a horror film. She's been eating LOTS of blueberries lately, so this wasn't your ordinary crap. This was the sickest, blackest, smelliest poo you have ever seen. All over her bum, down her legs, on her front side, her arms... I'm surprised it didn't get near her head, it was everywhere. I was in a state of shock at first, not sure how to approach the situation without getting it on ME! She had it on her hands so I immediately told her to put them in the air and I put her in the tub and told her to not touch anything. Before I began to clean her off I needed to find where the rest of it was and I was scared. I didn't want to walk into a mess of poo in the playroom, I envisioned black smears all over her toys, our couch and carpet. Thankfully, what I found wasn't as bad, she had taken her jammies and pull-up off and left it on the floor and somehow nothing got on the carpet. It was too much for me to try to clean those jammies so I trashed them. They were old, I don't feel bad, I don't think I could have got that black tar out of them anyway. I had to wrap them in plastic before putting them in the garbage, the smell could kill someone. I rinsed Taylor off, managing to hold back throwing up in my mouth. Everything is good as new now, but the visuals are still haunting me and probably always will.

No comments: