8.18.2008

Yo Gabba Gabba!

I am watching TV with Taylor while doing my most dreaded chore, laundry folding, and we are surprised to find out that Yo Gabba Gabba is going to be coming on. We hardly ever watch this show, it's on at 2:30 in the afternoon and we usually are either out and about, outside, or she's possibly napping during that time. We have seen the show before, and I have never quite understood it. It starts out with this guy who totally reminds me of Andre 3000 from Outkast, coming on the screen with a huge boom box and it somehow brings this odd world to life. The characters confuse me, especially the red knobby one with one eye... maybe you have to be 5 and under to get it. I just watch with a dumbfounded look on my face while Taylor laughs and dances around to odd sounds and songs. They have some good messages so I can appreciate that, plus there's a lot of reference to dancing and that's always encouraged in this house. Although I may find this show incredibly bizzare and a long way away from my Sesame Street days, it's ok in my book and we might just watch it again tomorrow.


I think I want Daddy to dress up like this for Tay's next Birthday! He'll need to brush up on his high kicks between now and then!



No comments: