8.18.2008
Hershey's Chocolate Dunkers
I had to share something grossly delicious! We enjoyed these ooey gooey treats last nite when we ordered Pizza Hut for dinner. I never in a million years would have chosen to get these in addition to the already super fatty pizza and breadsticks, but my husband can never pass up something new that involves sugar that will push him over his daily calorie intake, never. When I opened the box I turned my nose up at them immediately, they look like breadsticks rolled in dirt... they just don't have "eat me" written all over them like most desserts. I wasn't going to have any, but my sweet tooth got the best of me and I had to take a bite. OMG! They were DELISH! I ended up finishing the entire thing and wanting more. I sit here dreaming of those darn dunkers now! They are doughy, chocolatey, and warm, then on top of that you dip 'em in warm chocolate sauce! I just had to post them because I am pretty sure I am not the only one who would say no to these and I don't want you to make the same mistake as I did!
Labels:
food,
mommy stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Why did I read this post?? Those look fantastic! (drool). Darned diet!
(um.. this is Beantown_Mommy Kara. I feel so weird if I don't give people a heads-up that I'm not some random lady commenting on their blog :-)
Post a Comment