That's what Taylor chanted during our arrival to Sand Lake last Thursday. "Goin to the Dunes, Goin to the Dunes! "... and on and on she went, singing her little tune. She was very excited to be camping once again. We had a great weekend at Sand Lake, despite the rainy weather for the first part of the trip. Our friends, Chip & Donna, were there (with their kiddos, dogs, & sand toys) and Taylor & her best friend Jaelyn played the entire time either in their trailers or outside in the sand. They have a playground too, so we had to make daily stops over there as well. Both girls took turns riding Jaelyn's quad and driving the the buggy. They would shout " Hey! Let's go to the dunes! " and would hop on the bike heading for the sand... too bad the Power Wheels quad didn't do too well off the pavement. Taylor wants her own quad and I bet you can't guess what color she wants.... yep, PINK!
I'm a domestically challenged housewife & a self-proclaimed Super Mom. I am married to a wonderful husband who works his butt off to provide for me and our beautiful girls. I am one of the lucky ones. I sleep in but I stay up late. I dream big and have a few small hangups.
No comments:
Post a Comment