Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! Wubbzy! Wubbzy! Wow! Wow!... Yes, it's Wubbzy! If I'm going to have a blog all about Tay, I can't forget to mention some of her favorite things on occasion. We have been very lucky with Taylor, she doesn't obsess over characters, like Elmo or Dora. She likes them all the same and doesn't need to have every Dora paraphernalia imaginable. Her favorite show has got to be Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! though. It's the strangest out of all the kid shows, and it doesn't seem to focus on counting or learning colors or alphabet. It focuses on more advanced topics-life lessons, like sharing ( well obviously if you know Taylor, that hasn't seemed to rub off on her yet ), being different, doing chores, accomplishing difficult tasks, teamwork... well you get the idea. She LOVES it, she talks about it, she knows all the characters, and she even knows what to expect on episodes she's seen before. I don't think they have more than 6 or 8 episodes that they replay about 4 times a day, lucky for me I have a few memorized myself.
And for your viewing pleasure, a lovely video of a Wubbzy song, " Be Happy"! I gotta warn you though, it's pretty catchy. Expect to have it's upbeat tune in your head for the next 8 hours or so.
7.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment