7.18.2008

Long Beach Pics

As promised, here are photos from our 4th of July trip to LB-dub! I apologize for the funny looking format. I took them off Marquie's Shutterfly album.

Hugs between friends

Sippin' Soda. I like this because I like how Daddy is looking at her.

I love me a salad bar! It's a work of art really.

We all learned the game of "bones" thanks to Art

In town there is a funny hat shop, we all tried on hats. This is Taylor

Miss Rowan in her Parrot hat

Me in a stylish Viking number

Art in a Lone Ranger hat ( my fave I think )

Marquie in this hot red sequin cap. If you know Marq, you know this totally suits her.

The adorable Ro Ro! I just love her!

Look at Rowan's face! She's scared to death because crazy Tay is behind the wheel!

Such a fun game! We were white water rafting!

Daddy & Taylor playing a racecar game

Swatting bugs. The arcade was lots of fun for everyone.

Jackpot!

No comments: