Taylor and I went to Fred Meyer last week for the usual grocery items and housewares. I told her she could get something special from the toy aisle because she has been doing so well using the big girl potty and Mommy and Daddy wanted to reward her for being so awesome! We also bought her some new "Princess Panties"... which I believe were the biggest incentive to using the big-girl potty for her, I just had to tell her that real Princesses wear princess panties and it wasn't much longer after that she was convinced it was time to ditch her daipee! After going up and down the aisles of toys Taylor had narrowed down her search to either a Princess old fashion style phone or this Princess Beauty & Styling kit. I was pushing for the beauty stuff because I knew she'd play with it for much longer and could use her imagination while pretending to do Mommy's, Daddy's, & ofcourse Tucker's hair & makeup. I threw in some cheapie "high heels" as well, because no lady can complete her look without the right pair of pumps! Hot Pink and Plastic no less!
I'm a domestically challenged housewife & a self-proclaimed Super Mom. I am married to a wonderful husband who works his butt off to provide for me and our beautiful girls. I am one of the lucky ones. I sleep in but I stay up late. I dream big and have a few small hangups.
No comments:
Post a Comment