6.06.2008

First Post. First Blog.



Hi there!
This is the very first post of my blog...our blog. The whole purpose of this blog will be to keep in touch with family while journaling all of the special and comical moments we have with our two year old, Taylor. Possibly some day, well most likely I am sure, she'll have her very own blog and can put this one on her blog list as a favorite. Until then, I'll do all the writing for her. I have had this blog in the works for some time but wasn't going to publish it until it was absolutely ready for readers... I'm too much of a perfectionist at times, driving Donny up a wall! If we do get some readers, I hope I can bring a smile to your faces and lighten up your day when I report the daily antics of a toddler who truly believes she is a Princess and must wear her ballet shoes while napping.

Enjoy!!

No comments: