6.10.2008

She's growing up.


Thanks to Costco.com, we have found the perfect "Big Girl" bedroom furniture for Taylor. It's so bittersweet, to think of her moving out of her crib and into this beautiful bed. I am looking forward to being able to snuggle up with her and read books and tell stories about our day in her new sweet bed. I plan to get her a down comforter and most likely will splurge and buy her the chamois fitted sheet from Pottery Barn Kids, which is what she has on her crib and I swear it has helped her sleep since she was probably 6 months old when I made the discovery! I love the trundle under the bed, which we'll leave for storage for now. It'll take 3-4 weeks to ship, but I promise some pics of her new bedroom as soon as we get it set up!!



2 comments:

Bri said...

Aww that is beautiful, makes me tear up for you thinking about a sweet little 2 yr old having that in her room! Definitely trumps my son's move to the bottom bunk of his brother's bed LoL

Kaycee said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. This bedding set is absoloutley beautiful!!