6.10.2008

Remember when?

After posting about the "big girl" bed I couldn't help but want to go back and browse some old pics of Taylor during her itty-bit days. Donny and I always called her that, our itty-bit. She was the tiniest little thing!! Awe, they grow up too fast!


Her first Photoshoot with Momma! I was quite clever somehow propping her up on pillows... she looks like she's sitting up at just a few days old!

Admiring herself in the mirror... ofcourse.

Asleep with Daddy, at the hospital, so she's probably just 24 hrs old!!

Our 2nd photoshoot! I remember this one so well. She was wide awake at 4 am, we were the only one's up, it was cold and dark outside and I was probably going on 2 hrs of sleep! But well worth it all! I want to say she's a week old in this one!

1 comment:

c o u r t n e y said...
This comment has been removed by the author.