I am catching up on lots of posts today! Emersyn went for her 2 month well visit and she is looking great. She is 9 lbs 4 oz and 21 inches now! She'll be doubling her birth weight before we know it! She got a couple shots and did quite well, after a some tears she fell asleep! It was probably harder on me! No bad reactions from them either, so I am happy for that. We'll go in again in 4 weeks for another since I am spacing them out more...it'll mean more visits but less shots at one time. Emersyn also will be scheduled for an ultrasound on her hips this month, something they do for baby girls who were breech presentation, although her hips seems to be fine they check anyways to prevent any future problems.
What's Emme doing now?
~ Sleeping 5-6 hours at a time during the nite
~ Smiling
~ Cooing and finding her voice
~ Holding her head up when held upright ( not quite yet on the belly )
~ Following voices and people. She likes to watch her sister play and she is always looking for Mommy when she hears me come in the room. Daddy does great at getting her to smile and get "hyper".
~ Drinks 3 oz every 3 hours
~ Loves tubby time
~ Loves the "straight jacket " swaddle. I made this up, she hates having her feet tucked in so I wrap her like she's in a straight jacket and she takes longer naps and sleeps longer at nite this way! It helps those crazy arms and hands from waking her up.
~ Sleeps in her room ... but not in her crib. Since we got home from camping she has slept in her boppy bouncy seat every nite. It worked wonders in our travel trailer and so we kept it going at home. Whatever works, right?
7.27.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment