Emme has changed a lot too, she has a lot more "awake" periods and is very alert and aware of the world around her. She is getting so strong! Her body tries to hold itself up when you hold her upright, and her little neck is so strong as well, allowing her to stretch her head up when she wants to see around. The "honeymoon" might be over, but she is still a very sweet and good baby... she just has more fussy times than she did during the first 2 weeks. She still sleeps nearly 5 hours during her first stretch of the nite, then goes down to a 3 hour one. How much sleep does that leave me? Oh maybe 5 hours total a nite... yep. Which explains the sleep deprived stupor I have been in. It's worth it though, and at least now, that I have done this before I actually know it gets easier. Ha ha, when Taylor was this age and people told me it gets better I didn't believe them and basically wanted them to shut up... now I know it gets better and also know how fast they grow up, so I just take it day by day... Ah to be a wise Mommy of 2!
6.18.2009
Emersyn, 3 weeks old
Emersyn is 3 weeks old now, although while I am writing this she is closer to being 4 weeks! But these photos were taken at 3 weeks. I love looking at these pictures and seeing how much she has changed in such a short amount of time. I can't believe she'll be 1 month next week, this month has gone by really fast, it seems a bit blurry too, but truly doesn't feel like it was a whole month since we were walking into the hospital on that sunny Saturday morning.
Emme has changed a lot too, she has a lot more "awake" periods and is very alert and aware of the world around her. She is getting so strong! Her body tries to hold itself up when you hold her upright, and her little neck is so strong as well, allowing her to stretch her head up when she wants to see around. The "honeymoon" might be over, but she is still a very sweet and good baby... she just has more fussy times than she did during the first 2 weeks. She still sleeps nearly 5 hours during her first stretch of the nite, then goes down to a 3 hour one. How much sleep does that leave me? Oh maybe 5 hours total a nite... yep. Which explains the sleep deprived stupor I have been in. It's worth it though, and at least now, that I have done this before I actually know it gets easier. Ha ha, when Taylor was this age and people told me it gets better I didn't believe them and basically wanted them to shut up... now I know it gets better and also know how fast they grow up, so I just take it day by day... Ah to be a wise Mommy of 2!

Emme has changed a lot too, she has a lot more "awake" periods and is very alert and aware of the world around her. She is getting so strong! Her body tries to hold itself up when you hold her upright, and her little neck is so strong as well, allowing her to stretch her head up when she wants to see around. The "honeymoon" might be over, but she is still a very sweet and good baby... she just has more fussy times than she did during the first 2 weeks. She still sleeps nearly 5 hours during her first stretch of the nite, then goes down to a 3 hour one. How much sleep does that leave me? Oh maybe 5 hours total a nite... yep. Which explains the sleep deprived stupor I have been in. It's worth it though, and at least now, that I have done this before I actually know it gets easier. Ha ha, when Taylor was this age and people told me it gets better I didn't believe them and basically wanted them to shut up... now I know it gets better and also know how fast they grow up, so I just take it day by day... Ah to be a wise Mommy of 2!
Labels:
Emersyn,
milestones,
New baby,
photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
:) good mommy. love the pix.
Post a Comment