
I am currently obsessed with Etsy.com and just bought these adorable drawer knobs for Baby girl's dresser. The artist made them custom for me, I needed the inside of the flower to be pink and not yellow. I wish I was crafty and could do these things myself, but it'd end up being a big mess ( should have seen my attempt at easter egg painting, I think Taylor did a better job than me! ) and they wouldn't turn out near as pefect, I can't wait to put them on the dresser that Daddy is working on. By the way, we are refinishing 2 old pieces of furniture for this little one, a dresser from my room when I was a teen and my changing table from when I was a baby! Totally vintage chic!






1 comment:
Love it! I'm a huge Etsy fan.... and I got pirate knobs for G-man's changing table and it's the best!
Also... I had to add, that we refinished my hubby's childhood dresser for our nursery, too! It's now black! ;)
Love the knobs, can't wait to see the whole nursery!
Post a Comment